Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dinner with my Date and Stef @ The Living Room.

I usually stick to a few menu items at some restaurants and stick to the belief of-"If it's not broken, don't fix it" but at The Living Room, I have never had the same meal twice.

Stef and AJ had never been so we had the Pear and Havarti Flatbread and the Duck Drumetted for apps. Last night, for dinner, I had the meatloaf with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Although it was good, I felt that the meatloaf was overcooked and almost like a well burger...which for me is not a pleasant experience. AJ had the crab cake which was delicious and very moist. And shocker for some places, you could see and taste crab. Stef had the shepherds pie which is always great. They dont put the veggies in the pie, they are on the side...which is their rightful spot when it comes to shepherds pie. Im not a dessert kind of girl, but we had the peanut butter pie which was like biting into a Reese Peanut Butter Cup...yum. Don't eat it by yourself-sharing is caring friends.

I would recommend this place off of Gateway and Congress in Boynton Beach, FL. Lisa, the owner, is always friendly and will accomodate most dessert requests if given ahead of time.

http://www.livingroomboynton.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment